There are many people who have a desire to do more and to be a better Christian working in the Kingdom but perhaps do not know how what, specifically, they can do. What are some things that all of us can do as part of our service to God?
- You can assemble to encourage your fellow brethren (Hebrews 10:24-25).
- You can visit local gospel meetings to encourage brethren in other congregations.
- You can either have brethren in your own home or have a meal with them in a restaurant (1 Peter 4:9).
- You can be there to help a brother or sister in a time of trouble– even just being physically present for them (Galatians 6:1-2).
- You can financially assist a brother or sister in need (Galatians 6:10).
- You can help your brethren with physical labor.
- You can volunteer to help people in the community in need (Matthew 25:31-46).
- You can financially assist people in the community in need (Galatians 6:10).
- You can invite your friends and family to an assembly, or whether they think about spiritual things and would like a study (Matthew 28:18-20).
We can all do some of these things. Let us consider them.