Do you keep checklists or “to-do” lists in your life? While you may have checklists for housework or for your job, do you keep a checklist as a Christian?
What would be some things that would be on a Christian’s checklist?
- Prayer (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
- Assembling with the saints (Hebrews 10:25)
- Avoiding the works of the flesh, manifesting the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:19-23)
- Telling others about Jesus so that they may be saved (Romans 10:17)
- Doing good to all mankind, especially those of the faith (Galatians 6:10)
- Rejoicing in the Lord and praising Him (1 Thessalonians 5:18, James 5:13)
What is on your spiritual checklist?